Building a Data Pipeline with Google Cloud Studio
We look forward to another insightful analytics focused transformation Series event where we will teach you how to architect and execute an analytic strategy that drives your entire organization forward.
In this one hour lunch session we will get hands-on and create a data pipeline able to feed a modern information architecture.
Learn how to:
- Compare data pipeline toolsets across GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Use a micro compute instance and python to scrape web content
- Implement server-less features via Cloud Functions
- Evaluate whether to use batch or streaming architectures in DataFlow
- Clean, Enrich, and Persist data via DataPrep